INHORGENTA MUNICH trade-visitor network
INHORGENTA MUNICH is designed exclusively for trade visitors. This overview shows you all the approved industries and professions, as well as excluded industries.
Please note: To register, you will need your trade visitor accreditation, proof of your qualifications, or your matriculation certificate.
Who belongs to the trade-visitor network?
Welcome—trade visitors from the jewelry, timepiece, design, gemstone, pearl, and technology industries are approved to attend INHORGENTA MUNICH:
- auction houses
- trainees and students from industry-related trade schools
- concept stores
- diamond appraisers
- duty-free stores
- gemstone setters
- specialist retailers
- hair salons (owners)
- galvanization businesses
- goldsmiths and silversmiths
- sales representatives
- department stores
- leather good stores
- members of industry-related guilds and trade associations
- coin dealers and mints
- jewelry designers
- textile retailers and boutiques
- mail order businesses
- industry-related advertising and PR agencies
- supply industry
What can be accepted as proof of trade-visitor status?
Acceptable proof includes:
- Commercial registry extracts with specific designation
- Business registrations with specific designation
- Order invoices (from 2016 or later, for larger order units)
- Proofs of delivery (from 2016 or later, for larger order units)
- Master craftsman’s certificates
- Certificates of apprenticeship
- Copies of examination certificates
- INHORGENTA MUNICH CARD
- Member of an industry association with concrete designation
Which IDs are required to buy a ticket on-site?
Visitors to INHORGENTA MUNICH:
|International:||business card and official photo ID|
|Germany, Austria, Switzerland:||proof of trade-visitor status and official photo ID|
Who does not belong to the trade-visitor network?
- Dental laboratories
- Drugstores, cosmetic companies, and perfumery stores
- Trade fair exhibit designers
- Business consultants
- All other companies not related to the industry
Have you got any questions? We are always happy to offer you one-to-one advice: